quarta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2019

[DOWNLOAD] Stevie Wonder - The Definitive Collection

[DADOS DO ALBUM]
Stevie Wonder, The Definitive Collection, Greatest Hits, Rar, 320Kbps

Nome: The Definitive Collection
Banda/Cantor(a): Stevie Wonder
Gênero: Soul, Funk
Ano de Lançamento: 2002
Arquivo: 134 Mb / Rar
Servidor: Mega / Mediafire

»Track List:

CD1
1. You Are the Sunshine of My Life
2. Isn't She Lovely
3. My Cherie Amour
4. Sir Duke
5. I Wish
6. If You Really Love Me
7. As
8. Overjoyed
9. Pastime Paradise
10. Boogie On Reggae Woman
11. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
12. Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
13. I Was Made to Love Her
14. A Place in the Sun
15. He's Misstra Know It All
16. Send One Your Love
17. I Ain't Gonna Stand for It
18. Living for the City
19. I Just Called to Say I Love You
20. Part-Time Lover

CD2
1. Superstition
2. Higher Ground
3. Master Blaster (Jammin')
4. For Once in My Life
5. Never Had a Dream Come True
6. We Can Work It Out
7. Uptight
8. Blowin' in the Wind
9. You Haven't Done Nothin'
10. Ebony and Ivory
11. For Your Love
12. Fingertips [Part 1 & 2]
13. I'm Wondering
14. I Don't Know Why (I Love You)
15. Heaven Help Us All
16. Lately
17. Do I Do
18. Happy Birthday
19. To Feel the Fire










DOWNLOAD OPÇÃO 1

DOWNLOAD OPÇÃO 2


{Descargar, Stevie Wonder, The Definitive Collection, Mp3, Songs, Superstition, Greatest Hits}



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário